Monday, October 20, 2008

Time to "Baby Proof"

After Kiley and I got home from work/daycare, I put her in the den with a cup of milk while I went outside to get the dogs some water and food. I was gone, maybe 5 minutes and when I came back to check on her she had found my secret stash of money. I like to keep some secret money in the house for things like Shawn's Birthday or for vacation cash. I keep the money in a box with stripes and then inside that, another smaller box and then inside that is the cash. I don't know how she figured it out, but she was loving it! I guess it's time to start putting things up a little higher.






Then, while typing this blog entry, I look over at Kiley and she has managed to tip a basket on top of her and spill out most of the contents onto the floor. Its an easy clean-up, but the basket is going to find a new home...a much higher location away from Kiley's grasp.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha. I love that you keep money in a little box inside another box!
So funny!

Hey, we need to plan a lunch/twilight movie date :)

Teri said...

Wow Kiley is so smart, she knows where the real fun stuff is haha

Lisa & Aukuso said...

Actually, I hired Kiley to bring the money to me. She's just being obedient.