Sunday, October 12, 2008

Kiley's Party

Tonight we had Kiley's birthday party. We started out with a nice dinner that Michelle's mom prepared, which was very delicious. Then we let Kiley have a cake all to herself. She was a little apprehensive at first but then got to business as you can see.




So proud of herself!



Then we let her open presents, and this duck from Michelle's grandma was one of her favorite things all night.



Thanks to grandma Steffy, grandma and grandpa ford, aunt Casey, Troy, Great Grandma Fleckner, Great Grandma Ford, uncle Joe Joe and Aunt Melissa, Pebbles Glodowski and Calie for all the great presents!

3 comments:

Glodowski said...

Oh I wish that I was there to celebrate. She is so adorable and I miss her. I love you Kylie

Lisa & Aukuso said...

FUN!!! I'm excited to have a "mini birhtday party" when she comes to Utah so I can play with her toys with her! She is SUCH a doll!

Glodowski said...

My mom said that you were going to ammend your last blog and make sure to recognise that Calie and I also sent a present to Kylie and to add a special thanks to us. I have yet to see that adjustment. Please update and let me know.
Thanks,
Pebbles Glodowski