Wednesday, October 15, 2008

No More Bottles

Kiley's Pediatrician just told us that she did not want Kiley drinking bottles anymore. THIS IS THE BEST NEWS EVER. No more buying formula, no more washing bottles! Last night, Shawn was doing the dishes, but instead of washing the pile of bottles in the sink, we threw ALL the bottles into the trash can. And, the trash man came this morning and took all the trash to the dump. I hope I never have to see another bottle in my sink again. We saved one bottle (just to be safe). You never know if Kiley is going to have a freak attack, so we want to have a bottle handy just in case.

She drinks out of "Sippy cups" now. She is supposed to drink 3 cups of whole milk a day. She seems to enjoy the milk. I hope this transition isn't too difficult for Kiley, but I couldn't be happier.

I packed her a lunch today without any bottles. Her lunch included a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, some sugar free chocolate chip cookies, a juice box, some chex cereal, a pear, and some gold fish. I think she's gonna love it!

3 comments:

Sophia said...

Yay no more bottles!! she is getting so big!

Glodowski said...

What the...You pack her lunch! Wow you are a good mom. She seems to eat more than I give Mark for lunch though, careful we dont want a fatty on our hands :). I just give Ashton whatever everyone else is eatting.
And did you love ashton's Jacket? It was Ryans...crazy huh...its still cute!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe she is old enough to be off a bottle! Crazy. That is awesome for you guys though.

F.Y.I.
I LOVE hiking :)
I miss you.