Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The Look


I'm not sure why it's happening so early in her life, but Kiley is giving us a teenager attitude. She gives us this look....the picture says it all. The look that says "what do you want?" The look that says we aren't worth her precious time. The look that says "leave me alone."
I'm sure my dad would say I deserve every bit of this, but honestly, what the heck. She throws these little fits where she will NOT look at us. She turns her head and completely ignores us. We could be holding her and doing everything in our power to try to get a smile out of her, but Nothing. She turns her head and pretends like we aren't even there. Gosh, I always knew girls were drama queens, but I never knew it started so early! -- Michelle

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Attitude already! Good luck with the terrible twos haha

Ford Family said...

Being the good grandma that I am, I'm not going to say a word!