Friday, June 20, 2008

HOT! HOT! HOT!

It has been so stinking hot lately! I think it was like 107 degrees today. I got home at around 2:00 and ran the A/C for a few hours and I was still sweating until like 6:00 p.m. Granted our house is really old and the air conditioner could probably use a little work but it should be cooling off a little bit by now. I've been kind of concerned about the dogs, their kennels are in the garage and it's a lot cooler in there than outside, but it's still very hot. I wish we could leave them inside while we're gone, but they can't be trusted on their own. Maybe we could just give them away to someone who lives at the beach and they can hang out and go swimming every day. . . No way, we couldn't do that!
-Shawn

2 comments:

J & J's Parents said...

I know you have lived in San Diego for a while now and you have forgotten what it's like to live somewhere normal...but people in San Diego are NEVER allowed to complain about the weather!


...unless they are from Latvia originally...Latvia is BEEEEE-utigorgeous

-Chris

Sundquist Family said...

That's the point, I've got high expectations, when they're not met, I become angry, you wouldn't like it when I'm angry.