Monday, April 14, 2008

Head Ache

So I'm sure most of the people who would even read this already know about my constant head aches. I have had a head ache EVERY day for the past couple of months. Sometimes it starts as early as when I wake up and might last until I go to bed at night. It's starting to affect my daily life. I feel a loss of energy and a definite lack of patience.

I even went to the doctor for help and we all know how often I go to the doctors....NEVER. I only go to the doctors when I have to. This has become a doctor situation. The horrible part is that I went to the doctor and the doctor didn't really know what to tell me. He wasn't able to figure out what the problem was. His only solution to the problem was to prescribe me with muscle relaxers. He found a muscle spasm in my neck and thinks that the muscle relaxers will solve this problem and hopefully will also stop the headaches. It hasn't worked. And, the muscle relaxers make me very tired and dizzy.

I'm not big on medicine and I really don't like the idea of taking Advil everyday. I really need Help!
-Michelle

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You definitely need a second opinion. How long have you been on the muscle relaxers? (what is it by the way) It might be neurological...if it is causing you grief I would go back and tell the Dr. it didn't work. I don't like taking meds either. I have never been one to take them. Ironic how I fill people up with pills all day now huh :)

Ford Family said...

I too am a headache sufferer, as you know. So, i can totally relate to your problems. I just bought a QLink necklace to help with my headaches. I will let you know in a few weeks if it is worth getting one. Not sure if it is a hoax or not.