Sunday, July 19, 2009

Taylor Family Reunion



This weekend was the annual Taylor Family Reunion Camping Trip. This year the camping trip was at Cedar Mountain in Utah. We really liked the location mostly because its only an 8 hour drive for us!

Kiley had such a good time, but I think the excitement of camping and 4-wheelers made her a bit cranky sometimes. She didn't really want to do anything else except ride the 4-wheelers or play on the 4-wheelers.

I think Kiley's favorite part of the trip was being with her grandpa and grandma. She LOVED playing with them this weekend and Shawn and I really enjoyed having some down time. THANKS STEPHANIE AND VIC!!!


Grandma Neener, Grandpa Vic and Kiley

It was DIRTY and DUSTY there. Kiley just could NOT stay clean. She went through every outfit I packed for her.

Auntie Lisa, Leila and Kiley

Oh yeah, and Shawn won some sort of contest.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Shawn, what sort of contest did you win and would you have won had I been there?!

Becky Ford said...

we want to know what "sort of contest" that Shawn won. Do tell!!

Sundquist Family said...

The mexican peso tossing contest. I was paired up with my uncle Burke, and we were the winners!

Survis Family said...

I was so glad to see you guys! So glad you could make it!

Grandma Neener said...

It was fun having you guys come up, I know that it is work for you guys to come so far! Kiley is a doll and we love having her and her parents around. I wish it could be more often.

Lisa & Aukuso said...

The contest was rigged! I don't know how...but I'm sure it was. Kiley was too funny with the 4-wheelers and Ranger. She thinks she is so big. It was fun to see you all and can't wait for the next time!

PS...in the future, get my permission before posting fatty-bo-batty pictures of me! Even if I am 8 months prego! hahaha

Sophia said...

She is getting so big. i can't wait till our little girl gets here. hopefully they will be close enough in age to be little buddies.
Miss You Michelle.