Thursday, January 26, 2012

So Much Has Happened

Well, it's been a very long time since my last blog update. In a nutshell, life has changed dramatically for our family.

-Shawn was transferred to N. Carolina
-I quit my job, I'm a stay at home mom now
-We moved across the country
-We rent a house in the small town of Havelock, NC (google it...it's teeny)
-Kiley started pre-school
-Shawn is in 29 palms (without cell services) making preparations to deploy to Afghanistan in April or May
-I am getting ready for a trip to Europe with my mom to pick up little brother Joe in France

Things for us are a lot different then they used to be. It's been a bit of an adjustment living here, but I think we're finally getting into the grove of things.

Here's a few pictures to get you caught up on our lives:

The house we're renting
Kiley's 1st day of Pre-school
Kiley at an Aquarium
Kiley at the beach (we're about a 10 minute drive to this beach)
Kiley and Shawn ice skating in UT

I can't making any promises, but I will make a better effort to keep this blog updated more regularly.