Saturday, October 16, 2010

Bates Nut Farm

We had such a good time last year at Bates Nut Farm that we decided to go again. We had Shawn's parents, Stephanie and Vic, and his brother Troy in town. It was pretty fun, but it got kinda hot.



Kiley searched and searched and finally found a pumpkin she could carry.



We went on a hayride and Kiley road a pony named "Cowboy" The whole ride she kept saying "you-ha" (supposed to be yee-ha). Kiley also painted a ceramic pumpkin.



I realized I haven't seen a picture of just Stephanie and her two sons. I suggested taking a picture of the 3 of them and the boys thought they were some sort of comedians...so I made them take a nice picture also.

2 comments:

Grandma Neener said...

I had so much fun at the pumpkin patch! It was alot of fun, Kiley is a hoot to watch. It was fun to spend time with all of you! It was a fun trip. Looking forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks.

Lisa & Aukuso said...

Love the pics with my mom and bros. Classic. I especially love that Troy is doing the wrestling stance trying to make his arms look big and muscular...especially since he never wrestled!