Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My sister recommended I write a book blog...mostly because I read a lot, and when I say a lot, I mean A LOT. After thinking about the whole book blog idea, I decided I don't have time to write one. BUT, for anyone interested, I have an account on GoodReads.com. (my name on the website is Mickolus) OR you can search for me with my email address: mmsundquist@yahoo.com
On GoodReads.com, I list all the books I read, and a short book review.
If anyone has any book recommendations, let me know. I like reading just about anything, mostly fiction books. I especially like reading books in a series. Not a fan of religious or motivational/self-help books.
My favorite books are: The Host by Stephenie Meyer, Dear John by Nicholas Sparks, Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers, and Gentlemen and Players by Joanne Harris.

No comments: