Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day!
I had such a great Mother's Day. Shawn always spoils me and mother's day was no exception. We had breakfast at Mom and Dad's and were able to talk to Joe in France. :)
We opened gifts over there too. Shawn got me a Flip Video Camera. I LOVE IT. I have been thinking about getting one for a long time and now, I have one! He also got me a DC Sweatshirt.
Later that night, we had a Mother's Day celebration at Mom and Dads. I decided to take some video of the night just because it's fun to look back 10 years later and see how much everyone has changed.
Annie was taking a picture of G-ma, Dad and Uncle Jim. I decided it was best if I got this on video, and I was right. G-ma's face is priceless.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

BLANK said...

I think I just watched this video 3 times. It's so sweet! You're right, something like that is priceless. Good idea to video it!