Thursday, March 25, 2010

It's Fantastic!


As most of you probably already know, Michelle's little brother Joe left for his Paris, France mission about 6 weeks ago. When he left, he handed over the responsibilities for his fantasy hockey team to Michelle. Joe definitely took his fantasy team pretty seriously, and I'm sure he couldn't be more proud of how team 'Paris France' has been doing. Michelle has beaten almost everybody she has played since taking over (except me I think. . .) and is currently in the semifinals of our playoffs and winning so far this week. She has gotten pretty intense into this league, and is very excited that they boys have decided to allow her to play in the league as a full time member next season. I love the fantasy hockey stuff, but I can honestly say I've never lost sleep over wanting to win as badly as she does. Everyone be sure to wish her luck!

1 comment:

Lisa & Aukuso said...

When I first saw the picture, I thought you were going to say that Kiley is old enough to play hockey! Michelle, it's awesome that you can hang with the boys, and especially that you can beat them! Good Luck!