Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Shawn's Birthday!

Shawn had his 27th Birthday on Oct 30, 2009. We opened presents after work and then Troy joined us for dinner at the Outback Steakhouse. It's been so nice having Troy live so close.

We did cupcakes instead of cake...mostly because cupcakes are SO good.



And Shawn's big gift/almost only gift, was the Wii.



So far he's been playing it a lot, but recently he's put the Wii down to read a Dan Brown book that he also got for his birthday.

(Shawn thinks I'm stupid for making him pose for a picture with his Wii. I don't care...I spent a lot of money on it and if i want a picture, i should get a picture)

1 comment:

Grandma Neener said...

I am glad you guys and Troy get together for important events. I wish I could have been there to celebrate, oh well, maybe next year. I am looking forward to Christmas.