Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Today was such a great day. Kiley and Shawn brought me breakfast in bed! I didnt have to do anything today! Shawn is always the best husband.
We went to mom and dad's for dinner and Kiley wanted so bad to play in the pool, so we let her. How cute is this? She had so much fun spashing around. She is going to LOVE playing in the pool this summer.

PS: I know she doesn't have her bathing suit on, but that's because we didn't plan on her swimming today. Don't judge me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is really just about the cutest picture ever! I love the cute red hair :)

Aubrey Leong said...

Hey at least she has a swim diaper on...that is what's important right! :) Happy Mothers Day! She is getting so big!

Grandma Neener said...

She is sooooooooooo cute!! I am sure you will be spending alot of time at the pool with her. Give her a big kiss and hug for me. She is such a doll.

Lisa & Aukuso said...

I LOVE THAT PICTURE!!! I've seen how much fun she has in the bathtub, I can only imagine how much fun a swimming pool is for her! (and I love her little piggy tails...too cute.)

Glodowski said...

Her hair looks soooo cute!