Sunday, April 12, 2009

More Easter

Troy's new girlfriend April also met the whole family for the first time, and seemed to adjust well to the mayhem.




Grandma Stephanie had already sent our Easter baskets to our house so Kiley got to see all of her goodies today for the first time, and loved everything in there.




Friday night we went to my cousin Amber's soft ball game, Kiley went nuts running around and playing.




After the RockBand Concert was finished Troy and I decided there was something that needed to be done with all those leftover Easter eggs.



3 comments:

Lisa & Aukuso said...

I'm SO GLAD that you were able to come up! We missed Michelle though! :( Kiley is absolutely adorable and kept all of us incredibly entertained.

I'm glad I wasn't there to witness the egg eating fiasco, but I do wish I could have been there to witness "The Taylor Girls" in concert.

Grandma Neener said...

Boys will be boys, but I love mine.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big Kiley is getting!