Thursday, August 14, 2008

FAMILY FUN CENTER

We went to Muligan's Family Fun Center tonight. Free pizza and free games so of course we went!

Kiley in her stroller acting SUPER happy

Kiley liked the little snake


But Loved the big snake better. I figure the more we introduce her to, the less scared she will be in the future. I will not have a chicken-butt for a baby.

Then, Shawn, Joe, me, and cousins Jordan and Hailey went Bumper Boating. Joe felt it necessary to request a life preserver for the 3 ft 11 inches deep water. Never can be too saf
e I guess.

3 comments:

Lisa & Aukuso said...

Are you CRAZY? A fear of snakes (and other reptiles) is completely natural. There is good reason to have fear of those ridiculous creatures! (mostly because they have beady eyes, no legs, and can move really fast....GROSS!)

Anonymous said...

She is so stinkin cute.
Not so much with the snakes...I can't believe you yourself even got that close! They scare the crap out of me!

I believe we would be moving to Oahu. We are so excited and hope it works out! You can come visit and stay for free :)

Lisa & Aukuso said...

You've been tagged! Check my blog.