Monday, July 14, 2008

FISH LAKE

FISH LAKE


This last weekend we went camping at Fish Lake in Utah, with my family. They have a four-wheeler camping vacation every year, but this was the first time we came up for it. We were not very sure of what to expect, but it was a lot of fun. A lot of dirty, but a lot of fun.

We saw about 9 large bull elk, a lot of beautiful mountains and meadows, but the highlight of my weekend, was going undefeated in horseshoes with Troy as my partner. Michelle's highlight might have been taking a shower last night!

Shawn and Michelle
Shawn and Michelle after a LONG 4-wheeler ride (FILTHY)
Kiley and Grandma Neener
Our tent
Clint, Kyle, Shawn and Troy chopping wood
The dogs loved camping, Darla might have enjoyed the ride up the best!
-Shawn

2 comments:

Sophia said...

That looks like fun!! I love camping!

Anonymous said...

I love the dirty face picture. So cute. You should frame it :)