Thursday, May 29, 2008

Cell Phone

I finally got a new cell phone! My phone had been broken for a few months, but just never got around to or wanted to spend the money on getting a new phone. It was in working condition, but I couldn't see who was calling me and I couldn't see who I was calling unless I opened the phone and used the main screen, but then I was on speaker phone, its weird. But, I have a wonderful husband who said I should go ahead and spend the money to get a new phone. I love him and I love my new phone!
I got the Verizon Blackberry Curve. Its Fabulous. Now I need everyone to send me a picture of themselves so I can update my contact photos.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have the Blackberry Pearl and will probably never get another phone that isn't a Blackberry. Love them! Your new phone is adorable.

Sophia said...

Hey michelle!!! I haven't visited danville yet but i am planning to soon. My cell phone sucks i should trade it for one like yours. I love seeing your pics i would like to see more of you though!! i am living in san jose and if i come down i want to see you and heather.